Sunday, May 8, 2011

What Happened to the Artists?

As you can see, we haven't been getting many fan-creations lately. I would love to submit some of my own stuff, but I've been too busy lately, and since I'm moving again my sketch pads are all packed up. If you sent in art while I was away, it may take some time for me to get to it, my inbox is packed. Sorry. :(
But please don't forget about this page, I love seeing your awesome fanart. 

Also, if there's anything I can do to make this page better, leave a suggestion in the comments!

Attention: Small Change
It may look like the stories got shorter, but you must've just overlooked the "Read More" link. If you like the story so far, click read more and read the rest!

14 comments:

  1. How can I send drawings to you so you can publish them here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind I saw your e-mail. I will send you the picture there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Phoebe, I do FanArt (or I've started to) and I'd really heart it if you could please publish it here. I can't send it to you via. email so, I uploaded it on tinypic, and these are the links:
    -http://tinypic.com/r/2r27uid/7
    -http://tinypic.com/r/9uq6nd/7
    It's my fan-character, Sadira.

    I really appreciate it, thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek :( I'm so sorry Phoebe, you must think I'm wasting your time. My little sister posted that, and I'd actually really appreciate it if you don't post them. Thanks. and sorry again.
    Love
    -Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. who likes stellaaaaa i <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  7. phoebe i sent art work in 2 months ago but it still hasen't shown up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, sorry! I'll get to that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Pheobe,i love the fan art u do,and lots of other people,have u seen the flyrix,can u post some (some more)of them please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. UM NO THANKS ACTUALLY I LOVE MY DRAWINGS BUT I DONT WANT PEOPLE CRITICIZE MY ART

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Anonymous actually you should show us your fabulous and marvelous works since you think everyone else's is so ugly and horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH YEAH SURE SO YOU CAN CRITICIZE IT?!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  13. JUST SO YOU KNOW STOP CALLING ME ANON... IM NIDA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll send some of my works later once I redraw them.

    ReplyDelete