Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Truth or Dare, Chapter 3, by Stars_and_Fire


"Time to spin the bottle!” Tecna said in an excited voice. The girls all held their breath as the bottle spun around and around until finally it came to a stop on...FLORA!!!
“Yes!” Layla said excitedly. Flora smiled, though she was nervous.
“Truth or dare?” Layla asked.
“Truth...” Flora smiled weakly. The girls all grinned and began plotting the question idea. Finally, Layla looked up. “Tell us about how you got into Alfea.”
Flora tilted her head slightly and looked up at Layla.
“Why?”
“Because everyone says that there was something suspicious about the way you got in.”
Flora sighed.
“Alright,” she said. “I didn’t get in completely on my own merits. Alfea is one of the best fairy schools in Magix and I really wanted to come here. But unless I won a scholarship, I couldn’t get in because it was too expensive for my family. I come from a poor family in Linphea and they really wanted me to come to Alfea. But I’m not smart enough for a scholarship...and I really didn’t want to disappoint my family. So I cheated.”
The girls whispered to one another and looked at Flora.
“Is there anything more?” Layla asked.
Flora debated whether to tell the girls the whole story.
“Yes,” she finally said. “Yes, there is more.”

6 comments:

  1. When are you going to do the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Are you going to finish it. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Stars and Fire is this story real cause I thought Flora never
    Cheated if it isn't you've got some nerve writing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not real... Half of these stories are fake and made up... God use your head... SMART ONE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SERIOUSLY its made up she never cheated you should know that DUMBASS!

    ReplyDelete